Webis-WikiDiscussions-18 Corpus is the output of parsing the entire set of Wikipedia talk pages. The corpus contains about six million discussions, consisting of about 20 million turns. The turns comprise around 74,000 different tags with a total of about 100,000 instances, around 7000 different shortcuts with about 400,000 instances, and around 51,000 different inline templates with about 3.3 million instances.
You can access the Webis-WikiDiscussions-18 corpus on Zenodo.
If you use the dataset in your research, please send us a copy of your publication. If you additionally want to link to the dataset, please use the dataset's [doi] for a stable link.
The database has the following structure:
- PAGES: PAGE-ID, URL, TITLE
- DISCUSSIONS: DISCUSSION-ID, PAGE-ID, TITLE
- COMMENTS: COMMENT-ID, DISCUSSION-ID, PARENT-ID, TEXT-RAW, TEXT-CLEAN, USER
- TAGS: TAG-ID, COMMENT-ID, TAG-TEXT, TAG-CLASS
- TEMPLATES: TEMPLATE-ID, DISCUSSION-ID, TEMPLATE-TEXT
- SHORTCUTS: SHORTCUT-ID, COMMENT-ID, SHORTCUT-TEXT, SHORTCUT-CLASS
- LINKS: LINK-ID, COMMENT-ID, LINK-TEXT
- INLINE-TEMPLATES: IL-TEMPLATE-ID, COMMENT-ID, IL-TEMPLATE-TEXT, TYPE, DESCRIPTION
Students: Kevin Lang, Jakob Herpel.