- Submissions to TIR 2017 must be original, unpublished contributions.
- Papers are limited to 5 pages in IEEE format (two columns, A4) and must be written in English.
- Submission is made electronically in PDF format using our conference management system ConfDriver.
- Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three experts from the related field.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register for the DEXA'17 conference, attend the workshop, and present the paper.
Instructions for Camera Ready Version
- Follow the guidelines from the publisher for preparing your camera ready copy, which are available in the IEEE author kit
- Note that the deadline for submitting the camera ready copy has been extended to June 30, 2017.