Decision making processes, be it at the societal or at the personal level, eventually come to a point where one side will challenge the other with a why-question, which is a prompt to justify one’s stance. Thus, technologies for argument mining and argumentation processing are maturing at a rapid pace, giving rise for the first time to argument retrieval. We invite you to participate in the second lab on Argument Retrieval at CLEF 2021 featuring two tasks. For more details about previous Touché 2020, please, read Overview of Touché 2020: Argument Retrieval or visit the website.registration].
- November 16, 2020: Registration opens.
- April 30, 2021: Registration closes.
- May 1, 2021: Approaches submission deadline.
- May 28, 2021: Participant paper submission.
- June, 2021: Evaluation results out.
- June 11, 2021: Peer review notification.
- July 2, 2021: Camera-ready participant papers submission.
- September 21-24, 2021: Conference.